Saturday, July 17, 2010

Start

I finally started a blog.

But Rachel, there are already a million food blogs!

Yes, this is true. I read and enjoy many of them. My main goal is to improve my food photography skills. I also like the encouragement to keep making "weekly lunches."

OK, so what is an olalliberry?

The olalliberry (also spelled olallieberry, olallaberry, among other variations) is one of many berries that grow in Oregon. They could be thought of as some sort of superberry as they are a cross of three different varieties of blackberry, raspberry and loganberry. They are often made into jam.

Berries are plentiful right now and I am eating as many varieties as I can find.

Enjoy!

Ed. April 3, 2011: For more info, see my About page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...